SRNT provides many opportunities for individuals to gain professional development experience, to become more involved with the Society, to network with other researchers, and to give back to the global research community.
Please review the following list of activities and groups, then send an email to email@example.com telling us a little about yourself, including areas of interest, relevant background/experience/skills, and any other pertinent information. While we cannot accommodate every request, SRNT will do its best to find the right fit for your professional development interests!
- Contributing/editing content for SRNT’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- Development of course content for SRNT’s new Global Certification Program, a series of online educational modules targeted at frontline tobacco treatment professionals and tobacco control advocates in lower-income countries
- Updating nicotine/tobacco content on Wikipedia
- Translating abstracts/articles/course content into different languages
Networks (each Network has an Advisory Committee and subgroups which take on special projects)
- Basic Science
- Global Linkages
- Health Disparities
- Public Policy
- Electronic Communications (website, Facebook and Twitter)
Thank you for your interest in helping to grow the Society!