2016 SRNT Trainee Network Mixer
The SRNT Trainee Network Advisory Committee invites you to attend a mixer event during the 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL.
Purposes of this event are to promote networking opportunities for trainees and potential future mentors/colleagues and to provide an informal setting in which trainees can also build peer networks.
We are recruiting institutions that anticipate having training or job positions available (e.g., internships, post-doctoral fellowships, faculty positions) in 2016/2017 and would like an opportunity to network with potential candidates. Participating institutions will be provided with a designated table that interested trainees can visit throughout the event. If you represent an institution that is interested in attending the event, please email Elana Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2016 to reserve your table.
The event is open to all pre- and post-doctoral trainees, new/early career investigators, and more senior investigators who are registered for the Annual Meeting. Appetizers and drinks will be provided.
Details of the event are below.
- Who: All pre- and post-doctoral trainees, new/early career investigators, and more senior investigators who are registered for the 2016 Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL; Institutions that anticipate open training/job positions (e.g., internships, post-doctoral fellowships, faculty positions) and would like to network with potential candidates are invited to reserve a table.
- What: SRNT Trainee Network Mixer
- When: Thursday, March 3 from 7-8:30pm
- Where: Sheraton Grand Chicago (room TBA)
- Why: The mixer provides networking opportunities for trainees and potential/future mentors/colleagues. Trainees may network with institutions that anticipate recruiting for training/job openings at designated tables. Trainees are encouraged to network informally among their peers and other investigators (including more senior investigators) in attendance.