The SRNT acceptance, and rejection notices from the September Call for Abstracts went out on Monday, November 30 for the upcoming 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting.
SUBMISSION SYSTEM EDITING
The SRNT understands the need to make edits in order to ensure that your submission contains the most accurate and up-to-date information. We have opened the submission site for you so that you can make these changes yourself. This will ensure the integrity of your submission. We have included instructions below to help you with the process.
Please be advised that the submission site will close on December 15th, so please make your edits as soon as possible.
Please access the SRNT collection system using the following link:
2. Under "My Submissions" click the Edit icon () to the left of an existing submission to edit it. Fill out all of the required fields and upload the necessary files. Click next if there are multiple tabs.
3. Click “Save” when you are finish filling out your submission. If you are missing any required information, a red box will appear telling you what you are missing.
4. Once saved, click “Submit & Review”. You may review your submission one last time.
5. Once reviewed, click the “Finalize” button. This will complete your submission to the collection.
You will receive a confirmation email denoting that you have completed your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make further edits. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email I.T. support directly at: email@example.com.
SUBMISSION STATUS HELP
If the corresponding author has NOT received an email notification by now on whether your abstract submission has been accepted (or rejected) please follow these important instructions below.
· Go to the 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting submission site https://precis2.preciscentral.com/Link.aspx?ID=BEC5660DB93EBB1E and log-in. If you submitted multiple abstracts, you will need to open each submission to view its status. (Note if you don’t have your USERNAME or PASSWORD, you can re-set them using the buttons on this page.)
· Double-check your spam/junk-mail, and if needed, contact your company-organization I.T. department to be sure that they have whitelisted the domain precismail.com and mailchimp.com for emails. (U.S. government employees are instructed to use ITIL to ask for access).
· If you require further assistance, or prefer a formal email notification resent, please send an email directly to the SRNT Abstract I.T. Department with the SUBJECT LINE: SRNT STATUS UPDATE, and describe your issue/request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More conference information and registration details will be provided soon. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!